October 21, 2014

Location Scouting …

Confession:  I almost never ever need to scout locations.  I almost always encourage my clients to pick home or a place that is meaningful to them.  But this was a special circumstance.  A situation where I needed to do a right-this-minute-check-the-light for a last minute session happening for a dear friend.  At a …. [wait for it] …. parking garage!  And I needed a willing guinea pig.  Or two.  I lucked out and got two (grin).  And ended up with some pictures that I love.  Of my dudes.  At a … [wait for it] …. parking garage. 
location scout-1 location scout-2 location scout-3 And, y’know, gotta check not only the quality of light, but also ease of the b&w conversion…location scout-4 Selfie!!location scout-5 location scout-6 B&W selfie!location scout-7 location scout-8 location scout-9 location scout-10 location scout-11 Yet another selfie!location scout-12 location scout-13 For the record, I gave no directions other than “go stand/sit in that light” or “smoosh in for a selfie”.  This is all just pure boy…location scout-14 location scout-15 location scout-16 location scout-17 location scout-18 location scout-19 location scout-20location scout-21 The parking garage passed snuff.  I got fun pictures for me.  And my friend and I captured magic with her family two days later.  Win win!

4 comments:

Tracy P. said...

I am totally wondering how a parking garage became the venue of choice. But NOT surprised you rose to the occasion!

Unknown said...

So good, so really really good. Love the selfies <3

Sarah Mickel said...

Susan, I love your style. It's so raw and real. Everything so playful and full of life! Cheers to you!!

Skeller said...

aw, thanks, Heather & Sarah!! Sarah, if I didn't know better, I'd think my boys had filled up on Red Bull before we got there - they were crazy!!