November 6, 2014

Kellers Take on LA for a Day: Disney Concert Hall

Our second tourist destination took us right into the heart of downtown LA, a place I can’t recall ever having been in the entirety of my two decades of marriage.  We braved the ridiculous traffic, and the confusing multitude of intersecting freeways.  We passed right by the outrageously expensive parking garages, circled the block, and found the last remaining metered spot on the street.  All for this spectacularly amazing piece of architecture.  I could have parked myself there all day and watched the ever changing light on the metal panels.  But, we only fed that meter 30 minutes’ worth of coins.  So we blazed thru that place.  BLAZED.  So we could fight more traffic and get to our last destination before the sun set (but that’s another blog for another day).  Behold the Disney Concert Hall …

disney concert hall-1 disney concert hall-2 disney concert hall-3 disney concert hall-4 disney concert hall-5 disney concert hall-6 disney concert hall-7 disney concert hall-8 disney concert hall-9 disney concert hall-10 disney concert hall-11 disney concert hall-12 disney concert hall-13 disney concert hall-14 disney concert hall-15 disney concert hall-16 disney concert hall-17 disney concert hall-18 disney concert hall-19 disney concert hall-20

2 comments:

Linda Staph said...

Wow---don't know how you did it---my head (and possibly my camera) would have exploded! So many wonderful angles. Thanks for letting us tag along on your whirlwind tour!

Jessica said...

Love your wide angle perspective :) Really lovely photos, especially considering your short time there! I have only driven by, never stopped there. I think I need to!!!